Wash your hands Shake the bottle well Tilt your head back Open your eyes and look upwards Pull the lower eyelid out and downwards using the thumb and index finger to form a pouch Drip two drops into this pouch Close your eyes and let your lower eyelid go Keep your eyes closed for roughly 3 to 5 minutes
Eye doctor check-ups
You determine the check-up dates with your ophthalmologist based on the findings of the examination and the normal course of recovery.
If unexpected problems arise, under no circumstances should you simply wait for the next check-up appointment.
Contact your eye specialist immediately if
- your eyesight suddenly deteriorates
- your eyesight slowly gets worse instead of improving
- you notice a dark area in your eye
- flashes suddenly appear when you move your head or your eyes
- there is prolonged pain around the recently operated eye